MSR Duty Recovery is a part of MSR Customs. Our core business for over 30 years has been helping companies like yours solve cross-border and international trade compliance and cost issues.
What We Do
For the past 30 years we have helped companies with our services, knowledge, and technologies:
- Recovery of customs duties and commodity tax overpayments.
- Audit, advisory and benchmarking of customs functions.
- Trade laws and regulations governing import, export and customs compliance, including corporate governance in a multi-national context.
- Information technology and systems methodologies that provide the best infrastructure for secure, stable, robust applications and communications, and offer maximum flexibility for diverse interface and integration environments.
- Applying top-tier customs applications that are exceptionally functional and feature rich.
- Customs business continuity planning and infrastructure including power, communications, systems, data, physical location, staff, and disaster recovery.
- Supply chain security, and the impact of customs regulations on logistics.
Through reputation, longevity, depth and diversity of experience, and commitment to research and development, MSR Duty Recovery has earned a "who's who" list of clients in the manufacturing, distribution, and retail sectors across all industries.
Many of our clients have been with us for well over a decade, some are now into their second. Most have evolved their customs processes to take advantage of the benefits of new customs programs and to keep their processes aligned with changing corporate strategies.
Clients say they appreciate our culture of anticipating, listening, and responding to their needs. And that they rely on the strong relationships we have with their staff, other clients, government, and innovative and trustworthy logistics service providers.
Contact us and find out how to start saving today!